Friday, 3 June 2011

LAKME ALL OVER SHIMMER GLOSS REVIEW.


WHAT IS IT ?

Lakme all over shimmer gloss is a product of lakme’s new fantasy collection.
For soft shimmering highlights on cheeks and brow or a touch of rainbow anywhere on the face & body, stroke on some of this glowing gloss.

Price : 325 indian rupees for 4.5 gms.

It comes I a cute pink and yellow colored outer carton, ant the product is filled in a small transparent jar with a brownish cap.




It is light yellow in color.



Well, I tried to click some pictures of the swatches but this gloss give a variety of rainbow colors from different angles and light so I thought that the swatches will not prove useful in giving the info of the exact shade of this gloss.

My experience with it…..

The gloss comes in a creamy texture. I just stroke some of the gloss on my cheeks neck and shoulders for shimmery highlights. It may appear oily but it can’t be helped because it’s a gloss and it is supposed to put pretty glowing highlights on the body. Its really smooth. It needs to be applied with the fingers on the desired area. After blending the gloss provides a pretty pink color on the area which turns out to be of rainbow colors in different lights and from different sides. It is ideal for night parties. Provides a sparkling glow to the skin. I really like the smell others may find it tempting too ;)


Cons :-

  • It has a creamy texture so people with oily skin may not like it. I have an oily skin too but then also I love to apply it.
  • The list of ingredients is not mentioned.


Will I repurchase it ?

Yes, as soon as I get over with this jar.




6 comments:

  1. seems to be good but i wonder whether it ll be gud for oily skin ppl like me . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. i 2 hav an oily skin rids..well it feels like a cream blush on face....i put a minute quantity of it in place of a blush..so it works 4 me....a large amount may appear oily for people like us especially during hot summer days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have oily skin and i am dark..will it suit me? - Anu :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey anu :-) this gloss may not suit to many people with oily skin n dark tone.... If u have a very oily skin it may even appear greasy on ur face.... Still if u want a nice glow of blush on ur cheeks u can look forward to maybelline dream mousse blush.... Available in many shades :-)

      Delete
  4. oh thnku so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. can it be applied above foundation ? i am with dark skin tone.will it suit me? can u publish demo video for this product?
    :)

    ReplyDelete