Saturday, 25 June 2011

THE BODY SHOP TEA TREE SKIN CLEARING TONER REVIEW.


What is it ?

A soothing and cooling toner which is specially formulated for blemished skin.


What it claims ?

It sweeps away traces of impurities for clearer looking skin.
Leaves skin looking mattified. Infused with tamanu oil.


Price :- 595 INR.
Quantity :- 250 ml.



It comes in a transparent bottle. It is a dark green colored toner which activates after shaking it well before every application.


Active ingredients :-

Tamanu oil - gives skin a rejuvenated look. It has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory & antioxidant properties. Makes skin look fresh.
White willow bark-  helps in cell growth have excellent astringent prorperties.
Lemon tea tree oil- have antiseptic and antimicrobial activity.
Community trade organic tea tree oil-  Tea tree oil contains a constituent called terpinen-4-ol that is thought to be responsible for most of tea tree oil's antimicrobial activity.

How to apply :-
After cleansing apply with cotton pad all over your face and neck. Don’t forget to shake well in order to activate it before every use.

My experience with the product :-
I bought this product 20 days back and started using regularly twice a day. 
After using it my dark spots have visibly started reducing. This toner is also helping to reduce the puffiness on my face which results from excess oil production. Since I’ve started using this product I’ve not been through any breakouts and my skin looks mattified and fresh for hours. I apply it even before applying any makeup on my face. It removes even the last bit of dirt, makeup and impurities which is present on my face and neck. Seriously I am in love with it and will soon buy other products from the body shop tea tree range.

Will I repurchase it ???
Definitely yes , as soon as I finish with this one!!!!



2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing this! here's my makeup blog if you're interested...

    http://makeupmajesty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ makeup majesty - thanx for following :) i am now your new follower :)

    ReplyDelete