Saturday, 9 April 2011

LOTUS WHITEGLOW INTENSIVE SKIN WHITENING & BRIGHTENING SERUM REVIEW


What is it ?

It is a breakthrough from lotus herbals that lightens, whitens & brightens your skin.
It has a very classy white packaging. It contains a pump which helps in the easy delivery of the serum.

Price :-  Rs. 195 for 15 ml.



What it claims ?

It distributes a potent blend of all natural ingredients. It lightens & brightens skin & visibly refines large pores in just 7 days of regular use.


Key Ingredients & their works :-

  • Grape extract :- exfoliator – helps active ingredients to penetrate into skin.


  • Mulberry extract :- tyrosinase inhibitor.


  • Milk enzyme :- blocks melanin pathways.


  • Saxifraga extract :- free radical scavenger & tyrosinase inhibitor.



How to use?

Use morning & evening all over face & neck after cleansing. For synergistic effect use in conjunction with whiteglow whitening & brightening gel crème or emulsion.


My experience –


I bought this serum with the whole whiteglow range. I like its packaging. It has very light texture & a very nice smell. The serum absorbs very easily on the skin without leaving any sort of greasy feeling. At first I used it alone on my face only at night. Well I must say even after 4-5 applications I didn’t find any sort of refining of my pores. It says it refines large pores , whitens & brightens skin in 7 days ( but no visible results on my skin ).
Then I decided to apply it in conjunction with my whiteglow emulsion. After application the result on my skin was same as applying the emulsion alone. So I must say this product is of no extra use to me.



Overall my rating to this product is 3 / 5



Will I repurchase it ?
No!
   




6 comments:

  1. thanks for the review. i was thinking about purchasing this one. now, i will pass

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ indianmakeupways -
    yup this serum is not as good as was expected but u can try the other products of whiteglow range..they r quite gud..especially the microemulsion i luv it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its working on my skin. my skin become soft

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its totally waste plzzz dnt belive by ads or good packing of the product ... by using daily the skin becomes dark so plz dont buy the product.. its total waste of time... my rating 0.1/5. and this 0.1 is only for packing but not for product

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you want to Buy facial kit online , Buy Vlcc facial kit products , Buy Lotus facial kit online, , you can purchase from the online shopping portal. https://awesomebazar.com/skin-care/facial-kit.html

    ReplyDelete