- Start your day with 1-2 glasses of lukewarm water.
- Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water everyday.
- Do exercise / yoga for 30 mins, at least 5 times a week.
- Follow the three step cleansing routine regularly. It includes :-
Cleansing : with a mild soap free facewash twice a day.
Toning : apply alcohol free astringent ( for oily skin) / toner (for normal- dry skin) once a day.
Moisturizing :- apply a light moisturizer on your skin according to your skin type. People with oily skin must prefer a grease less moisturizer / cream or you can also use face gels.
- Scrubbing :- exfoliate dead skin cells , blackheads & whiteheads with a gentle exfoliating scrub twice a week.
- Apply fruit juices such as lemon juice, orange juice, tomatoes on your face & neck regularly. You can also use mashed papaya or mashed strawberries pack for your skin. Aloe vera juice can also be used for a soft supple young looking skin.
- Apply a skin firming & rejuvenating face pack that are available in markets once a week. Or you can mix 1 tblspn of fuller's earth (multani mitti powder) along with sandalwood powder & rose water & use it as a skin firming mask.
- Take regular bath with a soap free shower gel & lukewarm / cold water. This will keep you fresh & will maintain the vitality of the rest of your body. Moisturize your body skin also.
- Give an oil massage to your body with olive oil / almond oil / wheatgerm oil every 15 days, leave it for 30 mins, then take a bath. This will improve blood circulation & keep the body smooth, glowing & healthy.
- Apply undereye creams every night for prevention & treatment of fine lines & dark circles.
- Apply a night cream every night on your face & neck according to skin type & condition. It will fulfill the needs of your skin & repair it during your beauty sleep.
- For 20+ age groups have a cleanup every month. For 25 + have a facial according to your skin type in a hygienic parlor (I used the word hygienic because some parlors don’t take proper care of it & that will result in infection on your skin ).
- If you apply makeup don’t forget to deep cleanse your skin before going to bed otherwise it may result in ugly breakouts the next day.
- Have a vitamins & fiber rich diet.
Well apart from these things mental calmness, happiness, self confidence & a sweet smile will give you that charm & glow on your face which can never go off.
So all the beautiful ladies & girls STAY HAPPY, STAY CONFIDENT, KEEP SMILING & KEEP RADIATING.