Wednesday, 2 March 2011

HIMALAYA PURIFYING MUD PACK REVIEW.


This pack is a unique formulation of natural ingredients that refreshes & rejuvenates the facial skin by absorbing excess oil & removing impurities.

I have an oily skin so I do prefer mud packs for it. I’ve used many of the himalaya’s products, found them effective, so decided to give a try to its purifying mud pack.

It comes in a squeeze tube.

Price :- Rs. 160 for 200 g



Active ingredients :-

Walnut :- removes blackheads & dead cells.

Fuller’s earth :- removes deep seated impurities.

Mineral clay :- improves circulation & makes skin soft & tender.

Usage :-

Slather generous amount of this pack on cleansed face & neck. Leave it for 20 mins & remove it with the help of wet towel/ sponge or directly rinse with water.
For best results use once a week.

My experience :-

This mask do controls excess oil on my face. Gives a fresh look to my skin for hours. Well, I didn’t find any reduction or prevention from blackheads but overall I found this mask effective for my skin.  There’s a slight tingling sensation after application which goes after some time ( For me its just for few seconds). It did not break me out.  Removal of this mask is a bit difficult with plain water (it requires a lot of water & massage for removal) , so  its better to use a wet towel or sponge for this purpose.


Ratings :- 4 / 5

1 comment: