Saturday, 5 March 2011

BIOTIQUE BIO FRUIT FLAWLESS WHITENING FACE PACK.


What is it?

It is a whitening face pack enriched with fruit juices for a visibly lighter & flawless complexion. 100% botanical extracts.
An ayurvedic recipe :-It is an extraordinary combination of ancient / modern therapies and sciences that balance the wonders of nature to support healthy well being and spiritual bliss in life.

Price :- Rs.199 for 85 g.

  


Color :- it comes in a deep redish color. (I love colored packs , I am bored of using multani mitti types cream colored packs :) )


Active ingredients :-

Pineapple juice.
Tomato
Lemon
Papaya.

Along with :-

Multani mitti :- fuller's earth

Geru 

Yasad bhasma :- specially processed zinc.

Usage :-

Slather on generous amount of this pack on cleansed face & neck. Leave it for 20 mins. Rinse with water or damp cloth. Use it daily or as needed to lighten & brighten the complexion.

My experience :-

I always love to apply fruit juices on my face. So when I read its contents i immediately decided to buy one for myself. After application, causes a tingling sensation my face which goes after some time. The best part I liked about this pack is that it is an ayurvedic recipe with the goodness of perfect fruit juices which  lightens complexion, controls oil secretion, regulates moisture balance, lightens dark spots & gives a flawless glow to the skin. After washing my face looks fresh for hours. It does not over dry my face & keeps it well hydrated. Its inexpensive & very easy to use without making a mess (which I make at my home when I directly apply those liquid fruit juices ;) )


With regular use skin reclaims its soft, smooth, youthful tone & texture.


Will I repurchase it ?

A big YES !!!!!


Ratings :-
5 / 5



8 comments:

  1. @ mary :- thanx a lot :)....
    m glad u liked it... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just started using it.. and I wish it works the same for me as well... fingers crossed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Poonam, Nice blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog
    i have just purchased this product, lets see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have just purchased it , and i hope it does all that u said :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was always a big fan of Biotique products and I am using this face pack now and seems good till now......

    ReplyDelete